Purposeful Managers Program
The Purposeful Managers Program provides management tools and methodologies to fulfill the personal purpose and professional goals of individuals in organizations. We invite managers to participate in a unique program that promotes social impact side by side with business prosperity and proves that Doing good is good business.
Our Program is the outcome of innovative vision, 20 years of management experience of large companies worldwide, and academic research by leading universities: George Mason, Harvard, Babson, and Thunderbird.
Who is the program for?
This program is tailored for organizations/companies that understand the benefits of mindful management. Whether it is a small local business, or a huge global corporation, we reach out to open minded, motivated managers, with a passion for learning, and desire to lead transformational processes in their lives and organizations.
What are the outcomes of the program?
The program strengthens the participants’ commitment to influence and provide added value to a better world while maximizing profits for their organization. Employees who have participated in the program indicate that they have gained motivation and acquired essential tools to design processes and to lead people to prosperity and fulfillment.
What does the program include?
- 7 Innovative and unique meetings (for about 50 hours) guided by the "Doing good model" team.
- Practical experience in executing projects to create an immediate impact on the organization.
- Membership in a long-lasting community of influential managers for peer-to-peer learning.
- Mindful Management What is my purpose?
- Impactful leadership How do I leverage opportunities?
- Team synergy How do I motivate action?
- Connecting the community How will I expand my circles of influence?
- Value based decisions in organizations How will I choose the right thing to do?
- Harmonies management How will I balance my life?
- Creating added value How will I adapt to the “New World” and measure the success?
As part of the last meeting of the program we invite the participants to meet and play together GOOD GAME - a game for developing value thinking adapted to the new business world. The game develops a creative and proactive managerial perception, which allows to identify new opportunities and create a positive impact on the environment out of personal awareness.
The doing good model's practical approach enables people from any background to effectively voice their values and positively act on them, drawing the best from them, fueling creativity, confidence, and skill
A manager, not only works and leads other people, he also manage and lead himself. During the program we went through a meaningful process, the content was valuable, innovative and boosted our organizational tool kit with new creative ideas connecting business, values, and community. Our thanks to the DGM team for the professional training and a profound and practical learning
It's something you can measure, its something you can see immediately. Your employees waking up in the morning and coming to work very happy. I can practically see the change happening.