IMPORTANT: BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING THE SITE (DEFINED BELOW) YOU ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
- License- Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, DGM hereby grants to you, and you accept, a personal, nonexclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sublicensable, revocable, limited license to access the Site on a non-commercial basis only according to the terms of these Terms. The license shall be granted until terminated in accordance with the terms hereof. These Terms and the foregoing license do not include any right to use any DGM service or solution, all of which are subject to entering into a separate license or services agreement with DGM.
- Limitations on Use- You agree not to (i) sell, license (or sub-license), lease, assign, transfer, pledge, or share any of your rights under these Terms with/to any third party; (ii) transfer, distribute, scrap, copy, publish, duplicate, all or any part of the Site and/or the DGM IPR (as defined below); (iii) refer to the Site by use of framing; (iv) make use of the Site in any jurisdiction where same are illegal or which would subject DGM to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country; (v) use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use the Site for any illegal, harmful or offensive use; (vi) transmit or upload any viruses, spyware or other harmful, infringing, illegal, disruptive or destructive content, messages or files; (vii) access the Site through or use with the Site any unauthorized means, services or tools including without limitation any data mining, robots, or any other automated means or data gathering and extraction tools, including without limitation in order to extract for re-utilization of any parts of the Site; (viii) perform any act that destabilizes, interrupts or encumbers the Site or its servers or use automatic means, robots or crawlers, that enable sending more request messages to the servers of the Site, in a given period of time, than a human can reasonably send in that time period by using the Site; (ix) copy, modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, make any attempt to discover the source code of the Site and/or any other software available on the Site or create derivative works thereof [We gather that permissive software enabling such reverse engineering is not included in the Site’s software]; (x) penetrate or circumvent or attempt to penetrate or circumvent any technical restrictions or limitations included in the Site or its servers; and/or (xi) attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers of the Site. You are solely responsible for obtaining, paying for, repairing and maintaining all the equipment, software, hardware and services required for getting access to and using the Site.
- Ownership of Proprietary Rights- The Site, including without limitation any underlying data, software, platforms, algorithms, technology, design, UI, any concept, content, the Doing Good Model, information, texts, files, charts, graphs, photos, videos, sound, music, organization, structure, "look and feel" and features and any modifications, enhancements and derivatives thereof and all Intellectual Property Rights (defined below) related thereto ("DGM IPR") are the exclusive property of DGM and/or its licensors who retain all right, title and interest in connection therewith. No transfer or grant of any rights by DGM is made or is to be implied by any provision of these Terms or by any other provision contained in the Site with respect to the DGM IPR or otherwise, except for the limited license set forth in Section 2 above. "Intellectual Property Rights" means worldwide, whether registered or not (a) rights associated with works of authorship, designs, mask works and photography including copyrights; (b) trademarks, service marks, domain names, logos, trade names, trade dress, the right to publicity and goodwill rights; (c) patents, patent applications and industrial designs; (d) trade secrets; (e) rights analogous to those set forth herein and any other proprietary rights relating to intangible property; (f) divisions, continuations, renewals, reissues and extensions of the foregoing (as applicable) now existing or hereafter filed, issued, or acquired.
- User Warranties and Representations- You represent and warrant to DGM that: (a) you are at lease eighteen (18) years old and you have, and will have at all times, all permits, consents, licenses and approvals for your use of the Site and as required to fulfill your obligations herein; and (b) you and your use of the Site will comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and standards.
- Disclaimer- you agree that your use of the site and/or the dgm ipr shall be at your own risk. The site, including without limitation dgm ipr are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, dgm disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose and compliance with regulatory requirements. Dgm does not warrant that the dgm ipr and/or the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, available at all times, or that the site or the server(s) that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Dgm shall not be liable for any errors and/or delays arising from malfunctions or failures of the internet. Dgm ipr and/or site do not constitute advice and/or recommendation which can be relied upon, and their use is at your own risk. Dgm does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the dgm ipr or the site, including without limitation their correctness, completeness, accuracy, reliability, availability or otherwise. Without derogating from the foregoing, the information provided through the site may be partial, out-dated, inaccurate and subject to change. You are responsible for taking all precautions necessary or advisable to protect yourself against any claim, damage, loss or hazard that may arise by virtue of your use of or reliance upon the site and/or any of the dgm ipr. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain implied warranties. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- Limitation of liability- to the maximum permitted under law, under no circumstances whatsoever will dgm and/or its affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents, licensors, subcontracts and suppliers ("representatives") be responsible or liable to you or to any other entity, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, under any legal theory, whether contract, tort or otherwise for any direct, compensatory, indirect, incidental, consequential including without limitation any lost profits and lost business opportunities, business interuption, revenue, income, goodwill, use, data or other tangible or intangible losses, special, exemplary, or punitive damages that result from or relate in any manner whatsoever to your use of the site or dgm ipr, or reliance thereon or to any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, defects, security breaches, or any other failure to perform by dgm or its representatives. Without derogating from the foregoing, if despite the foregoing dgm and/or its representatives will be found liable or responsible by a competent authority, under any legal theory, dgm's and/or its representatives aggregate liability shall not exceed one hundred nis (nis 100). Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- Indemnification- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold DGM and anyone on its behalf, including but not limited to, all of its owners, managers, officers, affiliates, employees, licensors and suppliers harmless against any losses, expenses, costs, claims, damages (including attorneys' fees, expert fees' and other costs of litigation) arising from, incurred as a result of, or in any manner related to: (i) your use of the Site; and/or (ii) any breach of these Terms.
- Termination- We may terminate these Terms and/or suspend your right to access or use any portion or the whole Site and/or DGM IPR immediately (including without limitations the license set forth in Section 2 above), at our sole discretion without notice. Upon termination you shall immediately cease using the Site and the following Sections shall survive: 1, 3-12.
- General- (i) These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to the principles of conflict of law therein. The parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Israel. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods or other international laws is expressly excluded; (ii) notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of breach or threatened breach by of any provision of these Terms by you, DGM could suffer significant and irreparable harm that could not be satisfactorily compensated in monetary terms, and that the remedies at law available to DGM may otherwise be inadequate and DGM shall be entitled, in addition to any other remedies to which it may be entitled to under law or in equity, to the immediate ex parte issuance, without bond, of an equitable relief, including without limitation an injunctive relief, in any jurisdiction worldwide. You hereby acknowledge and agree that DGM shall not be required to post bond as a condition to obtaining or exercising any such remedies, and you hereby waive any such requirement or condition; (iii) if any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and if such provision is determined to be invalid or unenforceable nonetheless, the provision shall be deemed to be severable from the remainder of these Terms and shall not cause the invalidity or unenforceability of the remainder of these Terms; (iv) You acknowledge and agree that DGM has the right, at any time and for any reason, to redesign or modify the DGM IPR and other elements of the Site or any part thereof; (v) these Terms are the entire agreement between you and DGM regarding the subject matter herein; (vi) DGM may assign these Terms, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion. You are not entitled to assign or otherwise transfer the Terms, or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, to any third party without the prior written consent of DGM. Any unauthorized assignment will be void and of no force or effect; (vii) no provisions of these Terms are intended or shall be construed to confer upon or give to any person or entity other than you and DGM any rights, remedies or other benefits under or by reason of these Terms; (viii) DGM's failure to enforce any rights granted hereunder or to take action against you in the event of any breach hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver by DGM as to subsequent enforcement of rights or subsequent actions in the event of future breaches; (ix) all waivers must be in writing. Any waiver or failure to enforce any provision of these Terms on one occasion will not be deemed a waiver of any other provision or of such provision on any other occasion; (x) We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not), or threat or preparation for war, pandemic, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport; and (xi) ANY CAUSE OF ACTION INITIATED BY YOU AND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED AND YOU SHALL BE DEEMED TO WAIVE ANY C LAIM YOU MAY HAVE IN ESPECT THEREOF.
If you have any further questions or require further clarification, please contact us by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Last updated: August 26, 2020